On 2nd and 3rd November 2013 National Center for Commercial Law, in cooperation with Judicial Independence and Legal Empowerment Project (JILEP) and Georgian Bar Association organized Third National Continuous Legal Education Conference. More than 100 lawyers participated in conference.
Following topics were presented by the invited speakers:
- Disputes in International Commercial Law, Torts, Choice of Law/Applicable Law, Choice of Jurisdiction/Dispute Settlement, Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions of Foreign Courts in Georgia – Giorgi Svanadze, Deloitte & Touche
- Terms & Limitation Period – Nanuka Kvantaliani, PhD Professor, Judge of Supreme Court of Georgia in 2002-2012 years.
- INCOTERMS 2010: Practical use – Sopho Tkemaladze, Judicial Independence and Legal Empowerment Project
- Derivative contracts – Keti Kvartskhava, BLC
- Process of Proof in Civil Law - Nanuka Kvantaliani, PhD Professor, Judge of Supreme Court of Georgia in 2002-2012 years.
- Copyright Agreement: Problems and Georgian Case Law – Levan Nanobashvili, Georgian American Alloys
- Copyright: Criteria for Protection – Nikoloz Gogilidze, Mikadze Gegetchkori Taktakishvili